Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Steamers Cafe show this Friday!!!!! Sept.23rd!

I'm soooooooooo excited for my upcoming show
this Friday, September 23rd
at the legendary Steamers Jazz Cafe in Fullerton, CA!
I'll be performing with my long time friend
and amazing musician Tony Guerrero and his quartet!
The show starts at 8:30pm and goes till 12:30am.
There is an $8.00 cover charge that will be added to your bill when you sit down and eat or drink. (I think it's per person) Call now and make your reservation cause it's booking up fast. It's also Tony's Birthday that night and we'll be celebrating!
I will also be singing a special belated birthday
to my brother Bobby and my mother in law Barbara.
The number to call is: 714-871-8800.
The address is: 138 W. Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, CA. 92832.
Their website is: www.steamerscafe.com If you cannot make it to the show-you can watch the show ONLINE as it streams live!!!! So make sure and tune in if you can. I'll be singing some jazz standards-some of my originals from my Labor Of Love album-and some other special surprises! So excited to see all of you at the show!!!!
I need to go shopping right now for a new dress since none of my other dresses fit me anymore! I'm melting!!!! HA! So it's off to the store to find the perfect dress :o)
For some strange reason I cannot get a hold of my web designer to update my site
with the new postcard advertising the show...
(I've been trying for days and no response. Hope you are okay Adrian.)
So I'll just have to post it here and hope that everyone will see it.
I'll have family and friends there that night that I haven't seen
in such a long time so I'm doubly excited. Happy and can't wait to sing for you all! Luv, Elisa


No comments:

Post a Comment